• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Irish Open 2011/2012

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
Sorry, if this has been mentioned; do you need a passport to travel to Northern Ireland, if you're from the the UK?

No, but it depends how you travel (if you fly into NI you will definitely need some sort of photo ID but I'm pretty sure you don't need anything on the boat).

Also, there is no real border between North and South in Ireland, so you can just go straight across.

(Hope this answers your question?)

Cube-Fu

WCA
2009WILL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No, but it depends how you travel (if you fly into NI you will definitely need some sort of photo ID but I'm pretty sure you don't need anything on the boat).

Also, there is no real border between North and South in Ireland, so you can just go straight across.

(Hope this answers your question?)
I think so, thank-you.

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol you have 1 and a half months left...1 and a quarter if you take of the 2 week before hand cut off thing

I meant before the competitors limit was exceeded... well that's probably not goona happen anyway...
Anyway, I'm registered.

Am I allowed to change my mind about the events I want to do? Because I said I wouldn't do multiBLD but I think it is possible that I might change my mind.

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please please please if you want to participate in an event tell me 2 weeks before the comp because im hoping to have everything sorted atleast a week before the event... Which is why registration closes 2 weeks before the comp or when we reach max. Comptitors

PocketCube101

WCA
2011HAMI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please please please if you want to participate in an event tell me 2 weeks before the comp because im hoping to have everything sorted atleast a week before the event... Which is why registration closes 2 weeks before the comp or when we reach max. Comptitors
Will do...pin moding my v-6, i already tried 3 times might have to get shengshou instead
also are pillowed pyraminxs allowed (i thought so)

Last edited: