• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Introducing: ME!

Cub3Lov3r

Hello fellow cubers! My name is Ammon Sprayberry and I have been cubing for about a year now and really want to get more into speedcubing. I solve 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, pyraminx, and megaminx. Excited to be learning and ready to start improving!

WCA
2014ATTI01
ZZ is weird at first, I originally held off learning it because i saw "flip bad edges" and skimmed the video and i was like OMGYWTFUDGERDABADEDGES but then I rewatched the WHOLE video by asmallkitten and really understood it, don't get intimidated and use conrad rider's website too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f-uHyHeQs <-- Intro and the rest of the series should be on his channel

Cub3Lov3r

I have been learning CFOP but am getting really interested into OH solving and CFOP is definitely not the best for OH. So now I am looking into zz and watched asmallkitten's video, just want to know a more comprehensive understanding of MGLS now and a good COLL and EPLL tutorial. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been learning CFOP but am getting really interested into OH solving and CFOP is definitely not the best for OH. So now I am looking into zz and watched asmallkitten's video, just want to know a more comprehensive understanding of MGLS now and a good COLL and EPLL tutorial. Any suggestions?
CFOP is fine for OH. However, learn the H COLL set first, it's shorter.