• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Intro

Neatcubing

Welcome!
28 seconds PB in 2 months is very impressive. I look forward to your progression with great interest.
By the way, what is your main?

voidrx

Hello, my name is Tasoncube i met Rubik cube two months ago, half a month beginner method, a month and a half CFOP, full pll 2l oll now my time is 28 seconds best. Greetings to all and be healthy.
You should use Nautilus for 3x3.
Here is the Nautilus website link: https://sites.google.com/view/nautilus-method
This method is very good and has the potential to be world-class. I am the fastest user right now and I currently average 13 seconds, and I hold the Nautilus Unofficial World Record Single of 6.89 seconds.
PS. There is a Nautilus Discord Server link on the main page of the website if you have any questions.