• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] I'm back

Zerksies

I started cubing about 10 years ago. I took off from cubing kinda for a few years. I was using V-cubes in that time (yuck) at the time years ago they were pretty decent. But little did i know. I can now see why i lost interest in cubing and forgetting a ton of stuff.

I stumbled upon some YouTube videos of all these new Magnetic Cubes and running into a ton of sites with great cubes. Well i got rid of all them V-cubes and bought a few Gans Air UM, Valk 3, GTS2M (Which i think is becoming my main) I have on the way a Cubicle GTS2M Lite. I also have a ChuWen, MoYu Aoshi and a AoFu GT plus Cubicle WuQue M and Wushaung M.

Right now i'm sub 30. Years ago i was sub 20 I am still practicing daily. I have hand issues so i'll never be world class but i enjoy it. I use CFOP but i just picked up Roux. I think cubing is really relaxing and i think i am going to stick with this perminately