• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

If I never got into cubing, I would be _____

Rook

Hi all,

Over the months (years, for some), you've probably spent *cough* wasted *cough cough* many hours cubing. If you never really learned how to solve the cube, what do you think you would be doing in your spare time?

If I never got into cubing, I would be:
  • Reading a lot more
  • Playing video games more often
  • Possibly pen spinning (then again, I sort of found out about pen spinning through these forums, but anyway...)
  • Playing an instrument I chose to learn because I was often getting bored
And a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.

~Rook

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Be a sad little hobby less young man who would still be crying over the girl who broke his heart (aka reason he got into cubing[to distract]). That, or I would be a really misanthropic kid who would be talking to himself at school, that or I would probably have been a rockstar. Cubing > guitar.

Caedus

Premium Member
I would be:
- programming (Objective C, woot)
- robotics (yay fun)
- making awesome websites in PHP (like cubingweekly.com which I need to actually work on :fp)
- getting even better marks (is there anything higher than 100? Although I actually got 101 on my math midterm :D)
- playing piano
- other various "intellectual" hobbies, lol :D

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to quit cubing soooooo bad. >.o

But I can't.

I'd be a violinist.
Instead of knowing ZB, I would have perfect pitch. >.<

Gahh, I hate my life.

Ethan

I would be...

• Playing piano (Zelda, Mario, etc, classical in particular)
  • More basketball (I'd probably be better than I used to be - and I was good :/)
  • Hanging out with friends more
  • Xbox 360, (and money that went towards cubes would have went towards Modern Warfare 2)
  • Sleeping, a LOT more
  • Bored, which I never am thanks to cubing :D
  • Taking pictures/drawing
  • Penspinning (fun!)
  • Running more! Perfecting my mile (at my peak, I was getting 4:45 - 5:00 miles) (Thank you for reminding me Anthony)

Last edited:

vgbjason

If I wasn't cubing I'd be high all the time. Drugs kill your times and you never get better when you practice high.