• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I Never Really Formally Introduced Myself

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yea I was thinking, I never really formally introduced myself to this forum I kinda just showed up. My name is Tim and I started cubing on December 31st waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square. I got it for Christmas. I solved it the next day and continued to solve it over and over again. That was last year so I've been cubing for a year and my best average of 5 is 16 seconds with cfop. Hobbies I do are guitar (in a band), basketball and soccer for the highschool teams, and COD 6!!!. I'm probably also the last guy you would expect to solve a rubiks cube because I have the lowest gpa ever and like it doesn't fit my personality at all. I did show up the smartest mathematician at my school by solving it 5 seconds faster than he did. He was thoroughly embarrassed because I'm so stupid lol. So yea. Thats pretty much me.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi. IamWEB, you are Tim.

Well I and many others have seen you numerous times already for awhile around the forums, so I don't know what to say...

[Officially] Welcome?

KubeKid73

A year and at sub 20? :( I've been solving for about two years and I'm barely sub-1:00. I think I should cube more and actually try... Maybe.

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You've been here long enough to know where a thread like this should be posted.
this.

There was absolutely no reason for you to post this. :/
Even as an introductory thread, coming late, you failed to give much information about yourself, so not has this thread failed in the fact that it is months late, but also in the fact that it would not be a very good thread if it were in the right time.

jms_gears1

Premium Member
WCA
2009MAUP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You've been here long enough to know where a thread like this should be posted.
this.

There was absolutely no reason for you to post this. :/
Even as an introductory thread, coming late, you failed to give much information about yourself, so not only has this thread failed in the fact that it is months late, but also in the fact that it would not be a very good thread if it were in the right time.
fixed
agreed

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
Come on, it's almost been a half of a year you've been on this forum. Did you really need to grab attention because you noticed members who were actually new were getting some? I think we all know you. It's nice when you are new to introduce yourself but you don't have to and you know you don't have to. So why do it when you aren't even knew anymore?

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
Come on, it's almost been a half of a year you've been on this forum. Did you really need to grab attention because you noticed members who were actually new were getting some? I think we all know you. It's nice when you are new to introduce yourself but you don't have to and you know you don't have to. So why do it when you aren't even knew anymore?

K sorry I guess this thread was stupid. I never posted this when I was new so nobody really knew like about me and what I did and stuff. Sorry.

zster007

WCA
2010RICH02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow your fast for only cubing a year. I started the same day as you haha and you average about 8 seconds faster than me. You must cube a lot. Oh, and I hate the kids who think they're smarter than everyone else and brag about it. Way to show him up. Actually I have no idea if he brags about it, but by what you said it seems like it. Also, I agree COD 6!!!

D

Deleted member 2864

Well... I didn't introduce myself either...

(for a year late introduction)

Hi! I'm azn and I like to twist stuff...