• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I made a new website but idk what to put on it

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I made a cubing news website and I have no idea what articles to put in it. If you guys have an idea, what do you all have? (btw I didn't use wix for this website)

Last edited:
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Definitely get a better picture. That is a very low quality photo.

Second don't create a website and have everybody do the work for you. A big pattern I see in you is saying "I don't feel like..." or something along those lines. If you're going to create a website you have to do the brute of the work and carry the big loads. If you don't feel like Googling stuff or putting work into it then just stop. Delete it and do something else, you'll never be successful if you don't put effort into a project. Go find some article material and maybe have a brainstorm partner you can have conversations with. There's nothing wrong with having a thread were people can throw out ideas and suggesting's but you have to take charge and not rely on others for that.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Definitely get a better picture. That is a very low quality photo.

Second don't create a website and have everybody do the work for you. A big pattern I see in you is saying "I don't feel like..." or something along those lines. If you're going to create a website you have to do the brute of the work and carry the big loads. If you don't feel like Googling stuff or putting work into it then just stop. Delete it and do something else, you'll never be successful if you don't put effort into a project. Go find some article material and maybe have a brainstorm partner you can have conversations with. There's nothing wrong with having a thread were people can throw out ideas and suggesting's but you have to take charge and not rely on others for that.
I will try to get a better picture.

What I was asking is for y'all to write down ideas. Example: "write about ___".
Just put what you would think is a title, not the actual story/article of it. Yes I will Google, not all ideas will come from here. I was just about to write an article thing on every single WR Feliks Zemdegs has broken, former or not. I'm not completely relying on y'all.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I don't feel like googling so I am asking you people what ideas you have.
What I was asking is for you all to write down ideas. Example: "write about ___".
Just put what you would think is a title, not the actual story/article of it. Yes I will Google, not all ideas will come from here. I'm not completely relying on you all.
You should change your wording so that you're asking if, not what ideas they have. Make sure to use correct grammar and no "slang". (You could but that really bugs me)

An idea, Statistics of what country and continent typically performs the best in terms of averages and singles looking at say, the top 1000.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
You should change your wording so that you're asking if, not what ideas they have. Make sure to use correct grammar and no "slang". (You could but that really bugs me)

An idea, Statistics of what country and continent typically performs the best in terms of averages and singles looking at say, the top 1000.
Sorry lol I'm from West Virginia, we all do that. I will try to change the wording. I just found the source for the Feliks WR thing I'm doing. Tomorrow I will look into your idea and see what I can do about that. (btw I changed the picture. Still basically very zoomed in on a cube but better quality.)

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's very common to say "ya'll" you here it in PA all the time but I just absolutely hate pretty much all slang in general. Especially if it isn't used grammatically. Seriously why not say "you all".
I have been to Pennsylvania before and I heard it all the time the like 3 hours I was there. As someone from (almost) the east coast, its just instincts that lead me to do it.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright so my internet is really bad and it takes a long time to make any changes to it so it will take a while for the first thing to be on it. Btw I'm scrapping the feliks we thing but I Will Wright other stuff on it soon

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
It’s your website…What was your intent in making it? What were your plans for the site? What did you want to make it for? What unique or different thing thing can you offer the community with your site?

You have to decide what kind of content you want on it.
I just like making things and the intent was for people to find out what's going on about cubing. I don't really have plans for anything. I want to make this for the dining community to have something extra to read on about cubing. I'm not a unique person other than my name (compared to people I know personally).

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
I just like making things and the intent was for people to find out what's going on about cubing. I don't really have plans for anything. I want to make this for the dining community to have something extra to read on about cubing. I'm not a unique person other than my name (compared to people I know personally).
I find making websites fun too. Here is one I am working on, it was for the guhong mod: https://hkcube.weebly.com/

edit: gee going back the website looks trash

Last edited: