• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I finally finished my Corner Comms spreadsheet

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good idea! Can you, please, share your Anki cards via this forum, or personal message?

Umm.. I can't share my personal cards, cause they have my letter pairs on them as well (some pairs are personal to me) :/ I'll see if I can find a way to generate cards automatically from the spreadsheet.

Miro

Umm.. I can't share my personal cards, cause they have my letter pairs on them as well (some pairs are personal to me) :/ I'll see if I can find a way to generate cards automatically from the spreadsheet.
I am interested only in commutators cards.

leeo

WCA
2016ODEG01
The grid is excellent! I have a program that I am working on that can parse lists of commutators so I can detect reversed commutator errors or other typos. Here I respectfully report that I was not able to find an error in the corner commutators.

It should be noted that a few of the edge commutators twist the rotation of the center spots -- which on the 3x3x3 cube colored according to the WCF rules cannot be detected. It would only matter if they are applied to larger cubes (4x4x4, 5x5x5, ...) before the center face pieces are all matched.

Last edited:

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
The grid is excellent! I have a program that I am working on that can parse lists of commutators so I can detect reversed commutator errors or other typos. Here I respectfully report the following errata:
column B row K: [U', L' D2 L] change to [L' D2 L, U']
column C row K: [L' D2 L; U2] change to [ L' D2 L, U2 ] // typo ";" change to ","
column D row J: [L': [U2, L' D' L]] change to [L': [L' D' L, U2]]
column J row D: [L': [L' D' L, U2]] change to [L': [U2, L' D' L]]
column J row K: [x': [D2, R' U2 R]] change to [x': [R' U2 R, D]]
column L row O: [F': [R U2 R', D]] change to [L': [B U2 B', D']]
. . . . . or to avoid B moves: [L' y: [R U2 R', D']]
column M row K: [D: [R2, D L' D']] change to [D: [D L' D', R2]]
Column N row D [x': [U', R' D R']] change to [x': [U', R' D R]]
Column N row V [y: [R, U' L2 U]] change to [y: [U' L2 U, R]]
Column O row L [F': [R U2 R', D]] change to [L' : [D', B U2 B']]
. . . . . or to avoid B moves: [L' y: [D', R U2 R']]
Column O row U [x: [L2, U' R U]] change to [x: [U' R U, L2]]
Column P row B [y: [R D2 R', U']] change to [y: [U', R D2 R']]
Column V row N [y: [U' L2 U, R]] change to [y: [R, U' L2 U]]
Column W row C [D: [L2 D' L2 D L2, U2]] change to [D: [ U2, L2 D' L2 D L2 ]]

Awesome! I fixed them up. It was pretty good at knowing which direction the error was. I have no idea how you coded it to figure out how NV and VN were switched though. Seems like a pretty complex little program. I'm still working on the edge comms.

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm thinking of making a commutators web page to host all of the algs and make them searchable, plus allow custom letter schemes, and possibly even generate an export file for Anki. I'm pretty sure I have a rough idea how to do it. I'll probably start next week when I have some time.

I totally like your idea. Here are some tables that I managed to collect over the last few years:
http://bestsiteever.ru/tables/

Last edited: