• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I created a COLL Trainer based off of bestsiteever.ru/oll (Link at Bottom)

Cuberstache

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty cool! I started the timer with no inspection and almost all my times were 2-3 seconds, which is pretty interesting. I just had a couple of problems after maybe 10 minutes of using it:

Sometimes, it would scroll down to the bottom after stopping the timer, and sometimes it didn't. I didn't play with it long enough to figure out exactly what caused that.

Frequently, the scramble would make the case obvious. Maybe your scramble could be two algorithms back to back?

These are just a couple of nit-picks you could look at to make this tool even better, but I really did like it and I'll be using it more in the future!

DankTrain

Pretty cool! I started the timer with no inspection and almost all my times were 2-3 seconds, which is pretty interesting. I just had a couple of problems after maybe 10 minutes of using it:

Sometimes, it would scroll down to the bottom after stopping the timer, and sometimes it didn't. I didn't play with it long enough to figure out exactly what caused that.

Frequently, the scramble would make the case obvious. Maybe your scramble could be two algorithms back to back?

These are just a couple of nit-picks you could look at to make this tool even better, but I really did like it and I'll be using it more in the future!
I don't know if I can fix the timer soon because the site its based off of has all of the main stuff but I will try to replicate and fix it. I will test out gening scrambles with ksolve+ as that is the only way I can think to make them harder to realize

I can't really gen more algorithms, however if you can give me more algorithms the program will automatically turn them into scrambles. For the spacebar problem, make sure you click on the numbers of the timer or in that box. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

Nilsibert

WCA
2014FREY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
After I recently finished relearning full OLL I decided to finally learn COLL (started learning it before I eventually stopped cubing in 2016 or whenever) and this is exactly what I need! Been searching for a COLL trainer like this so this is ideal, thank you so much for making this :)

DankTrain

After I recently finished relearning full OLL I decided to finally learn COLL (started learning it before I eventually stopped cubing in 2016 or whenever) and this is exactly what I need! Been searching for a COLL trainer like this so this is ideal, thank you so much for making this :)
You’re very welcome! I’m gonna learn it soon so i made this to help me and others!

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
could you check L2 and L3 cases?
instead of two separate cases they are the same. that means one never appears on training

visualcube.php

visualcube.php

DankTrain

Is it completely random which case you get? It seems to me like there's cases I get all the time, while others seem to almost never come up.
It uses the best possible: computer/pseudo-randomness. But i get where you're coming from.