• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I can not endure Chris's lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think it's worth noting that Haiyan appeared on a Guiness-style TV show in early 2009 and solved, claiming a new BLD world record. It wasn't until afterward that an audience member revealed that after several DNFs, he was given a scramble to practice before solving. I am aware of the pressures of television, and that producers can have unreasonable demands, but I think this is worth considering relative to the current situation"

Above is what Chris a WCA delegate in China wrote.

During the Guiness-style TV show I solve only one time and it success.
I never get DNF during the Guiness TV show.

Everybody can ask for the Guiness and TV show for the truth!My solve is 35+ not include the inspection time.It is
Guiness rule.Actrually it is very slow.

Bellow is the video:http://www.56.com/u23/v_NDkxMzM3NTY.htmll

"我只会说我听说过的,我也没看过我不知道。如果不是这样那我会回收我说的而道歉。

主要是,我从来没说过怀疑他盲拧能力,没说过怀疑他比赛成绩,没说过怀疑他作弊。我只说我听说电视节目有这么回事。
电视节目跟比赛不一样,只是提了个问题而已。"

The picture is what Chris write in Chinese forum.
He said:"I just said I have ever heard sombody said you cheat but I do really never watch your solve,so I know nothing.If you do not cheat I will take back what I said and appologize..........."

I just want ask Chris if he do not think it is a truth why he spread the Rumor all over the world.What does he think?
Why he want others think I cheat ?If Chris have a personal hatred with me?
And this also happen for other things.......

Bellow is what Chris's apologize to me:
"I've already removed the part in question. I haven't seen the show mentioned, and shouldn't have relied on the statements of others regarding a situation as problematic as this. If what I said was not true, then I was misinformed, and will apologize to Haiyan.

What about other things.Is there any other things that is not truth you heard from others?Have you ever spreaded it over the world?
This is why I do not trust you. How can I and others cubers trust you do not lie on other things.

All these is lie!
?Rule 2k2: Mr. Zhuang repeatedly lied to competition organizers and delegates with regard to competition planning. He made false claims about the number of rounds scheduled for WCA competitions in order to serve both his personal and financial interests at the expense of the competition as a whole.”
Rule 2k3: Mr. Zhuang has repeatedly threatened physical violence against WCA delegates and competition organizers in an effort to coerce them into meeting his demands.

Hi Tyson. Since the WCA is your organization and it seems that you do not want me attend your competitions again. I will never attend your competition.

I have to say apologize to all the cubers here, maybe I disturb all the cubers here. I am really feel sorry! Maybe my mistake brings many unhappy to yours. I just want this stop. Wish everybody enjoy the cubes. I like cube very much. It is very funny. It brings much happiness to me.
I wish everybody should be friend here. I also want be the friend of everybody.

Wish everybody get the fastest speed in the future.

I will never give up BLD. BLD is the most important interest of my life.
Wish every cuber happy here.

Attachments

• 科研谣言.gif
    科研谣言.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

jiggy

Hi Haiyan, I was hoping you would give us your side of the story here. What are your feelings about the WCA investigation? How do you feel about the ban, and do you intend to provide the requested apology? Thanks.

jiggy

Guys, I would actually like to hear what Haiyan has to say about this. I'm tired of getting information second or third hand. Haiyan, you're a great competitor. I truthfully hope you give the community their apology, sit out for the year and then come back and compete in the true spirit of the hobby.

If you have anything to say about the investigation or your intentions, please let us know. Otherwise, all we'll ever have to go by is what is already out there.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haiyan you should probably provide us with a link to the video you are talking about?

Do you plan to publicly apologize?

Do you plan to make it so CCA members cannot participate in WCA events? Please don't separate the two.

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really hope Haiyan will think about this message from Ron:

Hi all,

I am very sorry, but this is the way it has been going since Haiyan was not able or willing to see his own faults. He knew what he would do if we would not ignore his faults. Well, we did not ignore them. And from there it went the way that he wanted it to go. I do not like this situation, but there is no way that we could ignore his seriously bad behaviour. Even a one day ban would not have changed anything. Haiyan still has one month to come to new insights.

Dear WCA delegates and competition organisers in China,

You have my full support. You guys have been doing a great job and I am pretty sure that you will keep on working hard for the Chinese community. Please keep your positive spirit and attitude. Don't give up. Our mission is organising competitions to make people happy. Thank you very much!

Dear Haiyan,

Is there any way that we can reunite? I am not your enemy, no-one here is. I want to be your friend. Unconditionally. I have nothing against CCA. I hope CCA will create instead of destroy. Think carefully the upcoming month. The future is in your hands.

Good luck and have fun,

Ron

kutuan

WCA
2009HUSA01

jiggy

base on the video presented and the story in #1

imo, Chris should take back his word and apologize

just to be sure: is this the mentioned guiness tv show?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkM7LfsWYr8&feature=related

2:26 is a DNF...

no not this one. this is just an entertainment tv show

so? :confused:
This is not the incident Chris was talking about.

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

So he should apologise based on a video.. which isn't even the correct video. Yeah.. makes sense..

keyan

I've already removed the part in question. I haven't seen the show mentioned, and shouldn't have relied on the statements of others regarding a situation as problematic as this. If what I said was not true, then I was misinformed, and will apologize to Haiyan.

Henrik

WCA
2006BUUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

So he should apologise based on a video.. which isn't even the correct video. Yeah.. makes sense..

Joey look at the first post in this thread, there you'll find a link to the correct video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.