• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to make Custom Logos

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
are you talking about the machine or some hole punches? because I'm not gonna get an entire machine to make two or three logos. I would just stick with a square logo like the lanlan ones.
I'm talking about the machine, You can probably find one at a copy center. They are a little expensive but if you have one or know where you can use one then it's pretty nice.

Reactions: qwr

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's way overkill to use a cutting machine or to take a trip to a copy center for a simple rounded square shape. Printing on specifically designed sticker material designed for inkjet printers is also way easier than cyoubx's old video method.
I looked online and I found hole punches for squares as well as rounding corners, each of which is under $10. I'll try it out when winter holiday comes.

This would make good content for a cubing youtube channel... did you know even before I knew how to solve a cube, I wanted to have a channel? I was most inspired by Thrawst. My first video was going to be on how to assemble a Rubik's Ice Cube 2x2. I didn't have a tripod so it was impossible to assemble it with one hand while holding the camera in the other. Later I broke the cube because it's the old design where you have to kinda bend the plastic to force it to assemble/disassemble. I've actually filmed a few amateur reviews on cubes, but I would only start a new channel if I got into 3D printing custom puzzles.