• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

how to cantact cubfans and why doesn't it send my package to ups

about a week ago i ordered a mf8 megaminx from cubefans.com and i paid for the more expensive ups shipping and it said it would come in 1-3 days i ordered last monday or tuesday and ups doesn't even have it yet also i got an email from cube4you not cubefans r they related companys? so ups said to contact the company and tell them to send it to them and i try to send an e mail to the adress they give me and i just get an email back said unfotionatly your message may not be shown to 1 or more recipeients or something like that so how to i contact them also has anybody had this problem before?

(R)

mine came in 4 days shipped in 24 hrs and came in tree days:-D But those were all of my x-mas presents because my parents can't work the internet by themselves...

Chuberchuckee

Maybe if you used proper English, they will be able to understand and help you.

In all seriousness, though, I had the same problem with Mefferts. The status of my packaged was "new" (not shipped) even when I eventually received the package a few weeks later.