• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do i get faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i have about a minute average and a record of 47 seconds (got REALLY LUCKY and didn't have to do the last layer) and i want to know haow to get faster. i thought at this stage, i shouldn't bother learning fredrich, so i use a version that is intuitive instead of algorithim based. my last layer method is the one where you orient the last layer then permute corners first. it only uses two algorithims to orient the last layer. (i don't know what the name of my LL method is) any suggestions?

Last edited:

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, I really want to beat your head in. I don't care what anyone else says to my first statement. I know you're all thinking the same thing. Thank you Mistarts for providing the first half of the answer. The second half is this: Use the ****ing search function. There are a few more tidbits of information I would like to share. There is no 'Fredrich' it's 'Fridrich.' Go out and buy a Shift key. It's obvious you don't have one; I see you have a Caps Lock key. If you really want to get faster, stop wasting your time with these idiotic threads and practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.