• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How addicted to cubing are you?

jaywong88

well i use to cubing for 7 hours a day, imagine eight o'clock at the office, office thing until 10 o'clock, after that 10-12 p.m and 01-04 pm cubing at the office..doing this almost for 6 month, after that stop cubing, cause at the new job, don't have to much time to cubing hais...

Rubiksfreak

Pretty addicted i cube for hours a day while doing my regular activities (hanging w/ friends, watching tv so on). Ive been cubing for around 4 years. In that four years i did give myself a long break between those years, i forgot most of the oll and pll algorithms but i was able to relearn them all over again in under a month.

DarthCuber

I practice around 3 hours a day at this point, but only because I'm switching to color neutrality.
Usually, I practice around 60 minutes in a day.
I always have my cube with me (except when I'm in bathroom), so I guess I'm addicted.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You could say I'm addicted to cubing just for this month as I do the 10,000 cube marathon.

I usually don't do nearly as much though but I'd say that there's a fair chance I could call myself 'addicted'

dr01d3k4

YouTube
Visit Channel
Very.

All day at school, I'm on one of my cubes. All during form time (my form tutor even watched me and 2 friends race today), and at break and lunch times - trying one handed whilst eating a sandwich... I often get little crowds watching me, or even the head of year (not a good time for my Zhanchi to decide to pop!). Where ever I go, I always take at least my Zhanchi with me, and probably my 4x4 as well - can't live without cubes :D

RNewms27

YouTube
Visit Channel
I crave the ownership of every cube, but my budget is only for a car. I split the payment of the car with my parents for my birthday and I also get a Shengshou 8x8.

I don't know which is better.