• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi

MuaazCubes

My name is Muaaz, I was born in New Jersey, I've been cubing for a bit over 2 years now, I'm sub 30 for 3x3, my fastest time being 17 seconds, I like 2x2-7x7 and skewb, but HATE megaminx. I've never owned a squan before, I've never been to a competition either, I'm learning full pll right now, learning v perm, I main the rs3m 2020 with angstrom lube. I really like practicing 2 gen solves to help my terrible f2l, and its working, a week ago I averaged 45 seconds, now I average 28 seconds (out of 5 average). That all for me.

MuaazCubes

Welcome there! That seems like some pretty good progress. If you want, you can check out the "Help for cubers who want to beat sub-x (CFOP)" thread. I got my square-1 like three weeks ago, and it's really fun, so you can give it a try if you want. Hope you can improve your times and have a great time here on the forums! :)
Thanks for the link! I'll check it out

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
My name is Muaaz, I was born in New Jersey, I've been cubing for a bit over 2 years now, I'm sub 30 for 3x3, my fastest time being 17 seconds, I like 2x2-7x7 and skewb, but HATE megaminx. I've never owned a squan before, I've never been to a competition either, I'm learning full pll right now, learning v perm, I main the rs3m 2020 with angstrom lube. I really like practicing 2 gen solves to help my terrible f2l, and its working, a week ago I averaged 45 seconds, now I average 28 seconds (out of 5 average). That all for me.
bro no way you literally sound like me 2 years into cubing! I averaged low 20s with cfop and I was just starting skewb (little did I know this would become my best event) and I've always hated mega. Have fun on these forums, you have nice taste in events ;)