• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi yall I am Adalene, I'm new to speed solving puzzles.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
in a past life I was a decent osu player. those days are long gone and now playing it just makes me nostalgic and sad.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am Adalene and I just started learning how to solve 3x3 cubes literally yesterday. I am trans, (she/her pronouns) and I have ADHD. I am very competitive and prior to this I have dabbled in fighting games, rhythm games, skateboarding, fingerboarding, butterfly knife flipping, playing guitar, and some other things that I probably forgot. I hope this is another hobby that sticks with me because it seems very fun!
Hi Adalene! I'm a cis girl but I'm also a girl who cubes! I am 15 and I also have ADHD along with autism. I have been cubing for four years!