• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi yall I am Adalene, I'm new to speed solving puzzles.

nermalnetwork

I am Adalene and I just started learning how to solve 3x3 cubes literally yesterday. I am trans, (she/her pronouns) and I have ADHD. I am very competitive and prior to this I have dabbled in fighting games, rhythm games, skateboarding, fingerboarding, butterfly knife flipping, playing guitar, and some other things that I probably forgot. I hope this is another hobby that sticks with me because it seems very fun!

Lio2010

I am Adalene and I just started learning how to solve 3x3 cubes literally yesterday. I am trans, (she/her pronouns) and I have ADHD. I am very competitive and prior to this I have dabbled in fighting games, rhythm games, skateboarding, fingerboarding, butterfly knife flipping, playing guitar, and some other things that I probably forgot. I hope this is another hobby that sticks with me because it seems very fun!
Welcome to SS, Adalene

Findnf

WCA
2022HOGA01
welcome to the SS forms! its great that theres more openly trans people on the SS forms.

F'prime

WCA
2023ANWA02
It is! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully cubing does stick, as it is very fun!
I see that you have played some rhythm games. What are your thoughts on Friday Night Funkin'?

FNF is one of my least favorite rhythm games. I havent played too many and I'm not that great at any of them, but fnf was just not fun and made my ears bleed with how bad the music is lol
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully cubing does stick, as it is very fun!
I see that you have played some rhythm games. What are your thoughts on Friday Night Funkin'?