• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hi, im RoundUpCubing!

RoundUpCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
hi there! ive been cubing for a few months now and my wallet is already begging for mercy lol. average aroud 30 on 3x3, pb being 20.11. not gone to any comps bc covid.
anyway i want to get good at 4x4 and sq1. not timed those yet, bc my 4x4 is old and terrible and i have a new one coming in a few days, and still learning sq1 algs.
also ive never used any forums before, so im kinda overwhelmed haha, however ive always loved the idea of forums.
hope ill have a good time here with all of you! :)
if anyone has some general things i need to do to get started, just tell me (like setting up profile or something, idk lol)

RoundUpCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I hope you find lots of cubing resources here.

Happy Cubing!
thank you!
this is also my first time using a real forum, so idk if im doing it right haha. do i reply to everything or just post a reply without the reply if its directly after the post im replying to? sorry for the random question haha