• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi everyone

Rakyll

Hello everyone, I'm Rakyll. I'm 17 years old I've been cubing since the start of the while quarantine to give myself something to do and since then, I've been addicted to it. 3x3 has been the main cube that I that I solve the most but I'm also trying 2x2, 4x4, pyraminx, and skewb. My best time on 3x3 is 45 seconds but I normally get 55 seconds or a minute and ten seconds. I'm here to discuss everything there is about cubing and hopefully meet a few people to cube with/practice. Nice meeting you all ☺️

elliebateman

Hi
I just starting out as well. I average the same times as you on 3x3. im trying out different cubes as well

Rakyll

Hi
I just starting out as well. I average the same times as you on 3x3. im trying out different cubes as well
Would you be interested in getting in touch and maybe talk cubes and just maybe practicing together and trying to get faster? It's up to you

elliebateman

some good choices, Ive heard good things about them. I started off with a YJ Yulong V2M and now I've just brought last week a gan 356 XS