• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi everyone I'm new here .

I'm trying to learn new fingertricks because mine is so bad . I learned pinch U , push U kind of stuff but the only one I could not do lefty U2 . I tried so hard but still I can't do it. Whenever I do a lefty U2 my cube just slips from my grip which make it difficult for next move.I just use index finger 2 times for U2. But yesterday I saw a video of max park where he gets 3 sub 4 solves . I slowed the video to see what all fingertricks he uses. To my amazement I saw he using index finger 2 times for U2. I was totally confused.I thought I was seeing that way bcs the video was slowed and it appeared to me like that . May be it's my brain. But I watched the full video in slow motion . When he scrambled the cube he again used index 2 times for U2 . So should I stick with what I do?

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome.
Please learn lefty U2. It helps in algs such as Sune(R U R' U R U2 R'), Gc perm (R2 F2 R U2 R U2 R' F R U R' U' R' F R2), H perm (M2 U' M2 U2 M2 U' M2) and other right hand dominant last layer algorithms
It also helps in lefty OH solving because all of the U2s you do will be lefty U2s
What suits Max Park may not suit you.
If you are using Middle-Index for lefty U2 then reverse your order of fingers.
Btw I'm from India too.

(Hope my grammar was right)

Last edited:
Welcome.
Please learn lefty U2. It helps in algs such as Sune(R U R' U R U2 R'), Gc perm (R2 F2 R U2 R U2 R' F R U R' U' R' F R2), H perm (M2 U' M2 U2 M2 U' M2) and other right hand dominant last layer algorithms
It also helps in lefty OH solving because all of the U2s you do will be lefty U2s
What suits Max Park may not suit you.
If you are using Middle-Index for lefty U2 then reverse your order of fingers.
Btw I'm from India too.

(Hope my grammar was right)
Thanks brother

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm trying to learn new fingertricks because mine is so bad . I learned pinch U , push U kind of stuff but the only one I could not do lefty U2 . I tried so hard but still I can't do it. Whenever I do a lefty U2 my cube just slips from my grip which make it difficult for next move.I just use index finger 2 times for U2. But yesterday I saw a video of max park where he gets 3 sub 4 solves . I slowed the video to see what all fingertricks he uses. To my amazement I saw he using index finger 2 times for U2. I was totally confused.I thought I was seeing that way bcs the video was slowed and it appeared to me like that . May be it's my brain. But I watched the full video in slow motion . When he scrambled the cube he again used index 2 times for U2 . So should I stick with what I do?
Forgot something. It isn't you seeing things. Max Park really does U U/U' U' in solves.