• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey guys.

DreddPir8

My name’s Justin. I’m 36 years old and just recently got into the cube to help teach my homeschool kids about algorithms and problem solving. Now me and a couple of guys at work have gotten a little competitive and it’s become somewhat of an addiction. Lots of fun. Looking forward to making some new friends in here. Wouldn’t mind competing for some fun.

theos

WCA
2017LAWR04
That's an awesome way you got into cubing! How old are the kids and are they able to solve the cube now? What method did you teach (or are you planning to teach) them?

Iwannaganx

hey! have you tried any other puzzles? i think it will be great to have more kids learn to solve the cube, and its great that you compete at work!
welcome!!

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
My name’s Justin. I’m 36 years old and just recently got into the cube to help teach my homeschool kids about algorithms and problem solving. Now me and a couple of guys at work have gotten a little competitive and it’s become somewhat of an addiction. Lots of fun. Looking forward to making some new friends in here. Wouldn’t mind competing for some fun.
Aaaay I'm homeschooled! Welcome to the community!