• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey guys, Crater Cuber here!

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I'm Crater Cuber! I currently run a cubing channel on youtube where I post fun content every 3 days! My 2 favorite events are 3x3 and Clock. I average 5 seconds on 2x2, 15 sec on 3x3, 1:15 on 4x4, 3 mins on 5x5, 7 mins on 6x6 and 15 mins on 7x7 (I don't really practice anything bigger than 4x4.) I average 12 on skewb and pyraminx, 1:00 on OH, 3:00 on mega, and 12 on clock. My only hobby other than cubing is videogames. I especially like nintendo games (even though I only have a wii) and Mario Kart Wii is my favorite game, with Minecraft far up there as well. I'm a huge sci-fi fan, and REALLY love Star Wars. I live in the midwest, and am interested in theater. Something to do with movies is my dream proffession at the moment, but I still have a lot of time to decide. I'm really happy to be part of speedsolving! Have a great day!

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great to have you here - welcome! :)

How did you get into cubing?
In 4th grade my teacher was reading this book to the class, and she said we could play with fidgets and stuff while she read (this was at the height of the fidget spinner era) and one day, my friend brought a rubik's cube. Nobody knew how to solve it, but me and my friend group got super interested so I started trying to learn how, (and somehow the hardest step was the corners of the first layer lol.) but eventually me and my friends learned how to solve it and it was cool... for about a month. Then we moved onto the next thing of interest (I think it was card games) and left the cube behind. Then in the spring of 5th grade, the same friend who first brought in a cube comes to lunch with, you guessed it, a cube. Then I remembered that cubes were pretty fun so I relearned it and then started speedsolving for the first time. Now it's 3 years later and I'm hooked. My friend who introduced me to it still cubes and averages slightly slower than me(me learning full oll put me past him) but he doesn't cube quite as much anymore. Sorry for that giant paragraph lol. TLDR; my friend.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome Crater

I hope you find the speedcubing activity enjoyable. There are lot of hidden treasures here with good cubing resources made by old school cubers hope you discover them, if you search a bit. If you do explore blindsolving events in the future, I am always happy to help.

Good luck and happy cubing u L E' L' E F L' E L F' U' !

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I'm Crater Cuber! I currently run a cubing channel on youtube where I post fun content every 3 days! My 2 favorite events are 3x3 and Clock. I average 5 seconds on 2x2, 15 sec on 3x3, 1:15 on 4x4, 3 mins on 5x5, 7 mins on 6x6 and 15 mins on 7x7 (I don't really practice anything bigger than 4x4.) I average 12 on skewb and pyraminx, 1:00 on OH, 3:00 on mega, and 12 on clock. My only hobby other than cubing is videogames. I especially like nintendo games (even though I only have a wii) and Mario Kart Wii is my favorite game, with Minecraft far up there as well. I'm a huge sci-fi fan, and REALLY love Star Wars. I live in the midwest, and am interested in theater. Something to do with movies is my dream proffession at the moment, but I still have a lot of time to decide. I'm really happy to be part of speedsolving! Have a great day!
I'm subscribed! Welcome!
I like Minecraft too; do you play Bedrock or Java?