• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hey everyone, I'm Mason from the US

Nihahhat

WCA
2013LANG03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! I am a newly registered member (as you've probably guessed). You may have seen my username on the forum's weekly competitions. My name is Mason, or you can call me by my hard-to-spell username if you wish.

I've known how to solve the Rubik's cube since I was 8. I'm 13 now. I officially started speedcubing in January this year. My PB is 18.35 seconds, and my average is somewhere between 25 and 30 seconds.
I can solve the 2x2-5x5, magic, megaminx, magic, clock, and pyraminx (only puzzles I own heh) I can also do OH and feet (working on blindfolded atm).

I currently use CFOP (Or at least partially, I hope I'm using that term correctly haha) and have memorized half of PLL. I hope to attend my first competition this year :)

So uh... should I say anything else about myself? Well, I am a world record holder in speed stacking, if that means anything. xD

Looking forward to a good time here,
Mason

Nihahhat

WCA
2013LANG03
YouTube
Visit Channel