• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello

KingGeoCat

Hello! I can solve the 2x2 and even created my own algorithm for it! It does take a long time for the algorithm to work as you need to get a certain pattern which is easy to get, and I have my own algorithm for getting that pattern too. Anyway, that's all I have to say! I look forward to making new friends on the way!

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I can solve the 2x2 and even created my own algorithm for it! It does take a long time for the algorithm to work as you need to get a certain pattern which is easy to get, and I have my own algorithm for getting that pattern too. Anyway, that's all I have to say! I look forward to making new friends on the way!
Welcome! It's very impressive that you made your own algorithms, how long did that take you to do?

KingGeoCat

So its not that hard really, just do up, across, up, across multiple times and the one of the 3 patterns that only has 2 sides fully solved, 2 sides 3-quarters solved, and 2 sides half solved. That's the pattern you wanna get. Then for getting that pattern you need to solve a side fully until you get that pattern. There's 3 variants of the pattern you can solve it at and not very many patterns with fully solved sides so it's rather easy. Then once you got the pattern do up, across, up, across, and continue till it's solved. It takes a long time but it works!