• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello Speedsolving.com. This is me

Cozy

Hello Speedsolving.com community. I am Cozy, a speedcuber from Germany.
I solve the 3x3, 4x4 and will soon get into 2x2. For 3x3 I use CFOP with Full PLL and some OLL algoritms and average around 15.5 seconds.
For 4x4 I use very basic YAU and average about 2 minutes.
I'm super excited for what is to come and hope to find some inspiration here.

Cozy

Nice average there for 3x3. Welcome!! You are almost the same level as me. What olls have you learnt?
Thanks for the warm welcoming.
Currently I know 24 OLLS, those are: 1, 2, 9, 10, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 43, 44, 45 and finally 57.
I started learning them for my first ever sub10, but now want to improve my F2L and Cross first, so I stopped learning them for now.

Reactions: J41

OldSwiss

Wilkommen im Forum. Es sind nicht viele aber ein paar Schweizer und Deutsche sind hier auch unterwegs.
Ich selbst bin aus der Schweiz aber recht nahe an der deutschen Grenze. Kann durchaus sein dass ich mal bei einem deutschen Wettkampf dabei bin.