• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello Speedsolvers!

MEF227

Hello everyone. I just joined here, so feel free to read through this as my introduction!

My name is Megan, I am from the midwestern USA. Things about me cubing related are that I have been cubing for 5 years (I have only been really into cubing for 1 or 2 years). I am not too fast, I average sub 40, I am getting close to sub 35, trying to learn full OLL and PLL. My main is between my Yuxin Little Magic or the Yuxin Kylin V2 M. Things about me non-cubing related are some of my hobbies which include playing music (I play piano, clarinet, and saxophone), golfing, and I enjoy watching YouTube to an unhealthy extent.

So that is about it, thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. Bye~

GAN 356 X

W
Hello everyone. I just joined here, so feel free to read through this as my introduction!

My name is Megan, I am from the midwestern USA. Things about me cubing related are that I have been cubing for 5 years (I have only been really into cubing for 1 or 2 years). I am not too fast, I average sub 40, I am getting close to sub 35, trying to learn full OLL and PLL. My main is between my Yuxin Little Magic or the Yuxin Kylin V2 M. Things about me non-cubing related are some of my hobbies which include playing music (I play piano, clarinet, and saxophone), golfing, and I enjoy watching YouTube to an unhealthy extent.

Welcome!

Iwannaganx

Piano, sax and clarinet?!? I can barely play trumpet alone!!
And I'm sorry but I just hate people who I am THAT CLOSE TO but they are JUST better than me. Ok I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
|:(:(:(
_________

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01

Welcome to the forums Megan. It is great to have you here. Also, nice choice of instruments. Where in the Midwest do you live? Do you do any other events then 3x3?

MEF227

I am in Illinois. The worst part about the midwest is there are no competitions around this area. There always seems to be some in Wisconsin and Michigan though. I like Pyraminx and I want to get good at 4x4, 5x5, square-1, and megaminx.

MEF227

Piano, sax and clarinet?!? I can barely play trumpet alone!!
And I'm sorry but I just hate people who I am THAT CLOSE TO but they are JUST better than me. Ok I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
|:(:(:(
_________
Hehe. Well I have known piano for a while, chose to play clarinet for band and had to learn saxophone for jazz band. Do you want me to flex even more?

Iwannaganx

Hehe. Well I have known piano for a while, chose to play clarinet for band and had to learn saxophone for jazz band. Do you want me to flex even more?
Well I'm 13 and played piano for five years and trumpet for three or four. Ha.
And no, I don't want you to flex any more. Please. Please don't do it!!!

MEF227

And no, I don't want you to flex any more. Please. Please don't do it!!![/QUOTE
And no, I don't want you to flex any more. Please. Please don't do it!!!
I’m 13 as well and have played piano for 7 years, clarinet for 2, and saxophone for 1. I play tenor if you prefer some saxophones over others.

Iwannaganx

Crap you win. :(
That's incredible tho. Well done
Just btw it's great to have another kid on the forums. It's really fun to help the adult out and seem really smart :D

Zeke Mackay

WCA
2015MACK06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am in Illinois. The worst part about the midwest is there are no competitions around this area. There always seems to be some in Wisconsin and Michigan though. I like Pyraminx and I want to get good at 4x4, 5x5, square-1, and megaminx.

If you're in the Chicago area, I'm planning a competition near Waukesha Wisconsin (2 hrs from downtown) on October 13th