• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello, I'm Diego and I am from Spain

Garlin

I started cubing in August of 2018, right now i use reduced fridrich and right now I am almost sub-20. I just need to reduce my time in f2l and i will be sub-20 in all of my solves. This summer I am intending to learn all of PLL algorithms and If I have enought time I will learn OLL algorithms. I would like to know people that want to make friends and cube together in discord or to solve some questions I have. I bought a 2x2 recently and I dont know where to start, I learned the algorithms from the paper that came with the cube and I know how to solve it but I think i am like sub 10 but I have never timed it. Thank you all guys.

Ilke

yo i cant see us cubing together cause im still averaging at like 30 sec or so but i wanted to ask you how much do you daily practice?

Garlin

I dont know, I usually move the cube all the time i am at the pc but i solve about 30 to 1 hour seriously timing me. What is your main cube?

Ilke

hahahaha literally dont know when i was buying this cube i didnt even care what it will be like but its bad it cant corner cut and its slow but i ordered qiyi warrior w i watched some reviews and it shouled be good for budget cube.your?

Garlin

Ah ok sorry. I have the valk 3 power not magnetic, the dayan tengyun m and the gts 3m. I only use the GTS and the dayan and my best times are with the dayan because the gts magnets are too strong and i prefer softer magnets like the dayan ones.