• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello I’m new

fun4stuff

Hello, I’m fun4stuff. I tried to create a post in the cubing help section yesterday. I’m still waiting for the post to be approved. Any tricks to this? I confirmed my email.

I’m relatively new to speed cubing. Just doing 3x3 cfop now. Pb is 32 a. Otherwise I’m usually in the 40s. I feel like i turn slow!! I do 1 look pll and 2 look OLL.

NmeCuber

WCA
2022ETHR01
Welcome to the forums!

I’m afraid I’m not sure what causes posts/accounts to be flagged for moderator approval. If it doesn’t stop within a few days you could try contacting one of the staff (you can find a list in the “Members” tab or in a link in my signature)
New accounts have to get all their messages and threads manually approved by moderators for the first few days