• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everyone!

Nash171

Hi, I'm Nadeesh from Sri Lanka (and 32 years old, yes i know, its too late :D).
I got a basic 3x3 cube few years ago, then I learnt how to solve it using beginner's method.
But recently I wanted to improve my cubing skills, So at the moment I'm using 2-look CFOP and 52s is my recorded PB!
And I'm also interested blindfolded solving, and leaning these days. As a first step, solved 2x2 using OP corner method.
I'm working as a Software Engineer, And as a personal hobby project, I'm planing to develop an application to analyse cube state and solve it.
So These days I'm really interesting to learn about Maths behind cubing, Algorithms, Scrambling Methods and etc.

Thanks and Happy Cubing :)
~ Nash171
(my personal web - https://nash171.github.io/)

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
Hi, I'm Nadeesh from Sri Lanka (and 32 years old, yes i know, its too late :D).
I got a basic 3x3 cube few years ago, then I learnt how to solve it using beginner's method.
But recently I wanted to improve my cubing skills, So at the moment I'm using 2-look CFOP and 52s is my recorded PB!
And I'm also interested blindfolded solving, and leaning these days. As a first step, solved 2x2 using OP corner method.
I'm working as a Software Engineer, And as a personal hobby project, I'm planing to develop an application to analyse cube state and solve it.
So These days I'm really interesting to learn about Maths behind cubing, Algorithms, Scrambling Methods and etc.

Thanks and Happy Cubing :)
~ Nash171
(my personal web - https://nash171.github.io/)
Good job on bld!

If you're into the maths behind the cube you could research algorithm generating, god's number and the 43 quintillion possible positions on the 3x3.

Or just go onto the speedsolving wiki