• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everyone! I've joined this site because the lockdown is getting to me and I want to improve my 3x3x3 time!

DogKnight

Ok, thanks for the advice. Im struggling with buying cube related stuff rn and my local hobby shop is selling really weird mods and knockoff YuXin Little Magics that wear away from the inside (the things keeping the edges in the cube are just randomly falling out mid solve) and my online store is legit sold out of every single lube.
Try looking for some lube on thecubicle.com or speedcubeshop.com, I'm sure they have some fairly-priced lube you can buy.

DogKnight

Well, they all ship (Cubicle, SCS) there, but its like 17 dollars for shipping. So I'm just gonna do what I always do, wait to go back to England and get it shipped to my house there.
Yeah, good Idea. If you can get it cheaper in England, Its not worth it to buy it Bangladesh.