• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guildford Summer Open 2011 - UK Comp!

Which date(s) can you probably make?

• Total voters

scotzbhoy

WCA
2009COGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goals:
2x2: Sub pb single/avg
3x3: Sub 15/Sub 17
4x4: Sub 1:30/Sub PB
5x5: Qual
6x6: Qual
7x7: Qual
Magic: Sub NR Single/avg
Master magic: Sub PB
Sq 1: Sub 25/sub 30
Pyra: Sub 8/sub 12
Mega: Sub 2:30/sub 3
OH: Sub 35/sub 40
Feet: Meh.

flan

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES03
Really sorry for the last(ish) minute cancel. A couple of things came up including being wayy too poor. :( Will try to be at UK open for sure. Hope it isnt a huge hassle in any way. :(

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Time to start thinking about what to do when I arrive. I'll be in Guildford for 17:35 Friday and need to kill a few hours, is anyone planning to meet up anywhere? Also, who else is staying at the Travelodge?

I'm now looking to also trade a black LunHui for a black LingYun (also looking for black ZhanChi). I have lots of nails which work well as cheap GuHong torpedoes, which I will be selling cheap (maybe 40p for 12). They fit well, I haven't glued mine in yet (I will eventually) and so far only one has fallen out and has stayed in place since then. They will probably work on other Dayans too, but I haven't checked.

cubersmith

WCA
2011SMIT04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Time to start thinking about what to do when I arrive. I'll be in Guildford for 17:35 Friday and need to kill a few hours, is anyone planning to meet up anywhere? Also, who else is staying at the Travelodge?

I'm now looking to also trade a black LunHui for a black LingYun (also looking for black ZhanChi). I have lots of nails which work well as cheap GuHong torpedoes, which I will be selling cheap (maybe 40p for 12). They fit well, I haven't glued mine in yet (I will eventually) and so far only one has fallen out and has stayed in place since then. They will probably work on other Dayans too, but I haven't checked.

Oh look your Scottish. I am staying at the travel lodge.