• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Greets from Brasil

luoliveira75

Hi everybody! My name is Luciano, and I live in Brazil. I am a cube hobbyst, and I have a small collection of cubes from 2x2 to 7x7. I intend to acquire some more big cubes, 8X8, 9X9 and 10X10. I hope I can buy it soon. I am here to exchange information and stories about the cube universe, and to learn somethings I still don't know... I am not a speed cuber, and not intended to be. I just like to play with my cubes and relax, as a hobby. Well, that's it. I'm happy to be part of this community.

WCA
2022WEIP01
Welcome
Only buy big cubes if you have a big wallet as they get very expensive later on...

Hi everybody! My name is Luciano, and I live in Brazil. I am a cube hobbyst, and I have a small collection of cubes from 2x2 to 7x7. I intend to acquire some more big cubes, 8X8, 9X9 and 10X10. I hope I can buy it soon. I am here to exchange information and stories about the cube universe, and to learn somethings I still don't know... I am not a speed cuber, and not intended to be. I just like to play with my cubes and relax, as a hobby. Well, that's it. I'm happy to be part of this community.
fala, rapaz!! not brazilian but i do live in campinas.. welcome!!

J41

Welcome! What's your favourite cube to play with currently?