• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Greetings from Enterprise

Robbytrooper

WCA
2010ROUL01
Hi everyone,

I've still relatively new to cubing but I'm down to about 35 secs now. It occured to me today that I've never posted an intro!

My name is Robby, I'm 38 years old and serving in the Royal Navy aboard HMS Enterprise. I'm married with 3 children, the oldest of which is the fastest under 12 in the UK; she's only 8!

My other hobbies include dressing up as an Imperial Stormtrooper, hence the pic, yes that is me! (|:<]

I love going to competitions even though I'm a novice!

Robby

Shamankian

Welcome, and that picture is one hell of a freaking awesome badass picture! And 35 seconds, isn't that bad :) You will improve quickly I'm sure :) Best of luck.

Robbytrooper

WCA
2010ROUL01
I can actually solve in Stormtrooper Armour! I have a pair of black latex gloves especially for that purpose.

I've always wanted to do an exhibition solve at a competition for charity.

We're just on our way back from the middle east and for charity I did solves for the entirety of the Suez Canal transit. I did take little breaks for lunch but managed 574 solves in just over 10 hours! I raised £170 for the cancer care ward and my local hosptial.