• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Giant Dayan Zhanchi

Would you like there to be a Giant Dayan Zhanchi?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • No...

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters

InfiniCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I was wondering, since Dayan made the regular Zhanchi, and then they made the mini Zhanchis, will they make GIANT Zhanchis? I know they probably won't, but think about that.... that would be amazing! Maybe this could help feet solving? :D What do you think? would this be cool? And if they made one, would you buy it? Vote in the poll and leave a post with your thoughts!

cubernya

Premium Member
If you think they would help with feet solving then you've never done feet. You want something like an FII for feet, not a ZhanChi

And no, I doubt many people would use them, since the standard is 57mm, and afaik there's not really any need for large cubes

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you think they would help with feet solving then you've never done feet. You want something like an FII for feet, not a ZhanChi

And no, I doubt many people would use them, since the standard is 57mm, and afaik there's not really any need for large cubes

If you think you want an FII for feet and not a Zhanchi, you've never done feet.

InfiniCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree. That's what I really meant, for collection. I mean it is a GIANT Zhanchi! That's awesome! And yes i have done feet solving, but that was just as some random reason.. :) anyway it sures seems and I sure hope Dayan is putting their attention on the Dayan 6... its like 3 months late...

A Leman

The dies for producing them would probably be expensive and a bad investment for dayan so I don't see this happening anytime soon.