• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Get faster at f2l??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys.. The whole "learn" lookahead thing may be because he doesn't speak perfect English. You try speaking Vietnamese. :p

Anyway, I think he means that he already looks ahead and doesn't know what else to improve on. Besides working on looking ahead even more while turning faster, you can try to learn some "tricks" to optimize your F2L solves.

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
Guys.. The whole "learn" lookahead thing may be because he doesn't speak perfect English. You try speaking Vietnamese. :p

Anyway, I think he means that he already looks ahead and doesn't know what else to improve on. Besides working on looking ahead even more while turning faster, you can try to learn some "tricks" to optimize your F2L solves.

oops, didn't notice his location, i kinda assume everyone here is naturally english speaking

JL58

:fp
There's been a billion of these threads. JUST PRACTICE

I really fail to reconcile your signature with the facepalm... I am not sure Christianism encourages criticism. Care to elaborate?

:)

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
:fp
There's been a billion of these threads. JUST PRACTICE

I really fail to reconcile your signature with the facepalm... I am not sure Christianism encourages criticism. Care to elaborate?

:)
Wow, really? NEVER start a religous argument. I learned that when asking a simple question and it turns into an evolution argument.

On topic:
Just keep practicing lookahead. I wish I can be you, who can finish F2L in 8 seconds. Lucky, I say. LUCKY.

YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm doesn't speak perfect English and you right,i mean dosen't know what else to improve.By the way, how can i learn f2l tricks

josmil1

I'm doesn't speak perfect English and you right,i mean dosen't know what else to improve.By the way, how can i learn f2l tricks

Search the forums and watch youtube videos of advance f2l tricks. It's not that difficult to search for it

jms_gears1

Premium Member
WCA
2009MAUP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Switch to Petrus?

I think once you get around 10 seconds Cross+F2L, it becomes a matter of TPS, one of the reasons I switched to Petrus.

And has that actually helped to improve your times? Just curious.
OK so "switching" to petrus would help everyones times. Honestly i think even you CFOPers should all spend some time using a block building method.

The train of thought is, that block-building helps you put pieces together in an efficient manner. Practicing Efficiency cant hurt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.