• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

GAN XS Black for sale (3 months old) + QiYi 2x2 - 7x7, Pyraminx + Speed stack (Almost New) and two cross and F2L trainer cubes...

lawofthecube

Hi, I have these cubes for sale and some accessories...

GAN XS Black for sale (3 months old) + QiYi 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, Pyraminx + Speed stack (Almost New) and two cross and F2L trainer cubes

GAN XS comes with new/unused blindfold as bonus...

I will also include some lubes that are basically new...

There is also a QiYi Megaminx, square-1, squab and clock puzzle all (new) unused...

The 2x2 - 7x7 work pretty good but the 7x7 isn't really a speedcubing cube but the others work pretty well, they just need lubing and setup better...

The two trainer cubes are the QiYi M and they could also use some lube and setup!

Basically all are only a few months old in usage with the exception of the unused puzzles in their boxes...

The GAN XS has a few stickers on the blue side that are corner tears like most sticker cubes get but it's barely visible given it's the blue side and the puzzle is black in nature. I just cleaned and lubed the puzzle so it's working really nice and smooth with the Cubicle Mystic lube and I can also give up close photos if requested of the GAN XS!

The speed stacks is brand new, and only used once so the battery plastic tab that keeps the battery from getting old was removed. I was just curious but basically the speed stack is new and comes with the bag and a new mat...

The included lubes are the GAN standard, GAN magic and cubicle mystic and silk...

It's a bunch of pretty good beginner cubes except the GAN XS which is a $50 cube and hoping to sell all of it at once to avoid repeated USPS trips for a deal like $110 delivered USPS next business day with free shipping with tracking number by the end of the day...

Everything is as is and there are no hidden damages. I also have a very good reputation in selling online and I think someone who would like these items will be very satisfied!

Tiny plastic container on the left does not come with these items, I forgot to remove for photo, but I'll include the YJ cube padded bag!

If someone wants only a few items instead of all of them then I'll have to add shipping cost which will probably be under $10

I will accept payment as paypal or venmo and communicate throughout the entire exchange till you receive your items...

Thanks...

Last edited:

lawofthecube

Anyone in NorCal can just pick up and items will be discounted if there's no need to ship...

For those not in California, the shipping will probably be pretty high as the big cubes are super heavy so I won't be making too much when anyone agree's on prices or what items they would like to buy! Again I'd like to sell everything at once to make me a deal I can't refuse...lol

Thanks,

lawofthecube

Hi all, so everything has been taken except the GAN XS and timer/mat etc...

Only the blue side has sticker tear and one tiny tear on the red side, all other sides are perfect

So...

GAN XS + Timer + mat + bag + bonus blindfold, all new/unused except the GAN XS...

Also including silk and mystic lube!

$50 delivered with free shipping next business day with tracking number by end of mailing day!

Will accept PayPal or Venmo!

phpqPLVWCPM.jpgphpx1TKezPM.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all, so everything has been taken except the GAN XS and timer/mat etc...

Only the blue side has sticker tear and one tiny tear on the red side, all other sides are perfect

So...

GAN XS + Timer + mat + bag + bonus blindfold, all new/unused except the GAN XS...

Also including silk and mystic lube!

$50 delivered with free shipping next business day with tracking number by end of mailing day!

Will accept PayPal or Venmo!

View attachment 14563View attachment 14564

How much for just the XS? I already have a timer and mat.

Reactions: qwr

lawofthecube

just curious. why is that an eyeroll? i was correcting him. it wasnt meant to be mean.

Was the XS not having the clear cube a total bummer? I don't want you to be bummed, I just want this beginning speedcubing combo package to find a nice home...

$45 delivered next business day with tracking by end of the day, let's make this happen guys and girls...