• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

GAN megaminx for sale.

Ginja23

Brand new, still sealed in box. Second one bought due to shipping delays with first order. First one has now arrived so looking to sell for £35, no offers as this is already cheaper than anywhere online and I will be losing a bit on what I paid. Nottingham/Derby area, UK.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
why would you sell it, its a great megaminx? And if you return it to the cube store, you should get more than what you would get from anyone else(that is, if your cube store allows returns)
Read the description. He said he bought a second one because of delays, and now he needs to get rid of one. He would return it if he could I’m sure.

Ginja23

I bought the first from what turned out to be a Chinese supplier using a .co.uk website as a front. It was the cheapest online at £37 though, so I went with it. The only confirmation I had from them was that they'd taken my money. No dispatch notice, no shipping info, nothing.

I then bought the second for £42 from Kewbz here in the UK (who I cannot recommend highly enough). After looking into the first a week or so later I found on their website that there were issues, possibly did to COVID, with shipments being released from dock at their end. I was unable to do anything through PayPal until six weeks had passed.

The minx turned up with about a week to spare until I could claim through PayPal & it would be too much of a ball-ache to try and return it to China and claim a refund. Kewbz did say they would take it off my hands for store credit but I'm not that serious into speed solving and there isn't really anything else I want. I would rather have the cash if possible.

I've had it on FB marketplace for a couple of weeks but obviously it is quite a niche product and FB just isn't getting it seen by the right people.

Yes, you're right, it is s great minx and I love the other one I bought, but there really is no reason to have two so thought I'd try here. If this fails then I will take Kewbz up on their offer.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
The minx turned up with about a week to spare until I could claim through PayPal & it would be too much of a ball-ache to try and return it to China and claim a refund.
I would not trust any chinese company with returns. Especially if they didn't provide a return label - then dispute through paypal.

Ginja23

It was, but I did get it eventually, which is why I'm trying to sell it now.

Ginja23

Was about 6 weeks, supposed to be 10 days. Are you interested in it then? Not really wanting more puzzles, that's why I'm trying to sell privately. Kewbz have offered to take it off me for store credit but would rather try n get cash. Also whereabouts are you? Trying to sell local if possible so not having to pay delivery charges as well.