• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan 356i $old

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
SCS will sell it for 68,95 as it's listed on their website now. Other stores sell it for less. Also, it's weird that The Cubicle has this puzzle listed as WCA puzzles, because it's not WCA legal.
How is Cubicle going to competing with SCS with 88.95? That's a 20 dollar difference.

Geo125

Hey joker you still have the cube?been waiting for the other shops to have them in stock, but looks like it will be a while. I am willing to pay your asking price, and I'm sure that already includes shipping. Yea I understand some shops have it for $68,but like I said I been waiting but nothing. anyway I can pay through PayPal, or better yet send me and invoice that way we're both protected through PayPal.