• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FTO Mod Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, here is s quick update on the mod service, Tabe has made a video on it, I have since found a way to tension it properly without worrying about pops when shipping, also I apologize because Tabes FTO was one of my first ftos, since then I have learned better ways to mod as I overdid some of the pieces in that fto, but I now have much better experience with moding

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Overmodded? From what I could see in the video it looked like many of the pieces were barely modded at all.
Internal pieces over moded, external pieces were definetly under modded for sure, I have fixed the popping issue that tabe and stone have experienced, and am shipping them properly tensioned now as well

Last edited:

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I will state what I previously said. The issue with the washers and springs must have happened when I was working on at night (as I usually do) and must have forgotten it in the morning to continue replacing them. I still am super disappointed in myself I could forget something like that. I will be putting a pause on the FTO modding service while I try to work out the issues of what was stated in kits video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.