• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: SCS Cosmic Wushuang M 5x5 (*SOLD*)

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Selling a mint condition SCS Cosmic Wushuang M 5x5. Has just a few dozen solves on it. Comes with a black SCS cube bag and several sets of stickers for the red & orange sides of the cube, already on application tape.

Asking $50 - shipping is included in the US.
20171011_092825_HDR.jpg 20171011_092812_HDR.jpg

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
what made you decide to sell it? wondering cause I have one coming in the mail.
Basically, I've decided I just don't like the feel of Qiyi's big cubes. I've had a Wuque, Wushuang, and Wuhua and didn't really like them, couldn't put my finger on why. Then it hit me. Basically, the Wu line of cubes have no gap at all between the pieces whereas most other cubes are rounded at the edges of the pieces and give just a hint of a gap. And, for me, that means they have better grip.

I'll bet that explanation isn't real clear to people. If not, I can post a couple pics to explain what I mean.

But that's basically it - I don't like the feel. It performs well enough, I just don't like the feel.