• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS/FT: angstrom weipo M stickerless, other labs puzzles, custom puzzles

chron0s

I try tons of labs puzzles, these don't have more than a few solves on them. These are all better than new except the Wuque - Wuque inner layers are a little bit slower and need breakin compared to new.

Happy to send pics of everything. See trades below, there's not much I'm looking for.

Can give discounts for purchases of multiple cubes. Shipping not included.

Labs Xinghen M black half bright - added a little bit of dignitas and gravitas, awesome 2x2 $18
Labs Wuque M black fullbright - silk on the internals, needs break-in in the inner layers $32
Labs Volt MS (magnetic slice) black half bright, black instead of white - $20
Labs Weipo M black qiyi shades - dignitas on the pieces $23

Some magnetic cubes I made (some with angstrom setups):

Volt SQ-1 M - main worthy puzzle that I set up - fullbright stickers, black instead of white. Magnetic slice, stronger than labs, feels great. Lubed with standard and speedy. $14 with cubicle stand and qiyi case
YueXiao Pro Black M - 5x1 N48, lubed with angstrom dignitas and gravitas, some chips to stickers Comes in box, top of box slightly crushed in shipping. Feels amazing once you add 2 drops of DNM-37. $12
HuangLong Stickerless M - 4x2 N35 magnets from gaussboys, lubicle black on the core, gravitas and dignitas, lubicle-1, and silk - very different from stock, strong magnets for this puzzle! In box with accessories. Good if you like stronger magnets. $16 (cheaper than a stock M)

Some new / lightly used / upgraded puzzles:

Moyu GTS2M black - the factory magnetic version, with cubicle full brights, lubed with angstrom and broken in, excellent cube! $20

Valk 3 - new in box, black $12
Mojue M3 black - new in box $6
Yuxin Red 6x6 stickerless - new in box $14
Thunderclap Mini 4x4 black - new in box $10
Yuxin Blue 4x4 - comes with box, has a set of cubicle fullbrights on it. Stock otherwise $10
Valk 3 mini - black, stock, has some turns on it. Comes with everything, in box $10
Qiyi Wushuang Black - stock in box, two tiny chips to two stickers $14
Qiyi Wuxia Black - in box, out of wrapper but basically new - was going to magnetize but never did $10
Moyu Aosu Mini Black - cubicle fullbrights, lubed and tensioned, in box $14
Senhuan Mars S black - cubicle fullbrights, lubed and tensioned, in box, no solves $5
Guoguan Xinghen black - out of plastic, stock, in box $6
Moyu Weipo black - full fitted qiyi shades (I think) from speedcubeshop, magnetized but magnets are weak, angstrom lubed $8
Yuxin Little Magic 3x3 black - beautiful qiyi shade stickers from the cubicle, stock otherwise, in box $5
MF3RS Mini 50mm black - NIB $4
Dayan Zhanchi 2017 black - no box, $4
Guoguan YueXiao black - predecessor to pro, like new, I think I have the box somewhere $6
Moyu GTS v1 Teal with center kit - cube was removed from packaging and turned, center kit new, comes in box $8

Please cover paypal fees if you want to pay as goods. Can send pics, just shoot me an email, thanks!

Happy to trade also. I'm looking for old cubicle pro shop puzzles, bigger big cubes in stickerless

sold:

Angstrom Weipo M stickerless - just got this yesterday, I think I prefer the custom one I did with weak magnets, but awesome nonetheless. $28
Valk Power Black M - I magnetized this with magnets much stronger than stock, need to check my notes for strength. Lubed with angstrom lubes. Has the softer springs installed (will include regular). Fast, snappy $16
Labs Wushang M black fullbright - little bit of silk added, feels better than new! $44
Labs Wuxia M black qiyi shades - stock, soft and fast compared to commercial version $20
Moyu Aosu GTS M black - traxxas on the springs and rings, angstrom dignitas on the pieces, still needs more breakin on the outer layers but I added compound V and broke it in and its feeling good! $23 in box

Last edited:

Puzzle Cuber

Neither has more than a dozen solves, I put a drop of silk in layers of the wushuang M, and a little bit of dignitas in the weipo. Both lubes improved the puzzles. $48 for the wushuang M, $26 for the weipo, shipping included in the US. Can send pics, just shoot me an email, thanks!
Would you be willing to trade?

chron0s

Trades always welcome, just send a list along. I have a LOT of puzzles so I can be pretty selective, bear with me! If you have older labs puzzles that definitely can pique my interest.

chron0s

bump, added an angstrom weipo M and lowered prices on a bunch of stuff. Happy to give discounts for multiple cubes.

chron0s

Brayden I haven't done a lot of solves on the Mars S but you can find vids online - it has pretty mixed reviews overall so don't expect a main-killer. I like having cubes (even bad ones) in my collection but actually have a stickerless mars S as well that I'm keeping. I have yet to hear of someone magnetizing a mars S - its been on my list but I haven't had time yet, magnets will certainly help as its as flexible cube on its own.

Scrombler

How much would shipping of the Valk Mini, Valk Power M, M3, and Mars S be to Australia?
And how flexible on prices would you be?

matthewc1202

Brayden I haven't done a lot of solves on the Mars S but you can find vids online - it has pretty mixed reviews overall so don't expect a main-killer. I like having cubes (even bad ones) in my collection but actually have a stickerless mars S as well that I'm keeping. I have yet to hear of someone magnetizing a mars S - its been on my list but I haven't had time yet, magnets will certainly help as its as flexible cube on its own.
hey is the valk power m available ?

rancourt

Received the Valk 3 Power M from Chron0s yesterday, and wanted to vouch for its quality. It's a really nicely-balanced cube, with particularly keen magnets-to-springs balance and a really nice lube job, and it's become my new main. Buy with confidence; I am extremely happy with the Valk, and much more so for the custom work Chron0s put into it.

chron0s

Thanks so much for the kind words Rancourt, it really makes my day when someone is happy with a puzzle I set up. Enjoy and happy solving!

chron0s

I don't have lockup problems with the Wuxia, and actually this one is set up a lot better than the one I got in a trade on here and setup myself. Not sure what they did but I'm thinking speedy. Wuxia is one of my favorite 2x2s TBH. I find my wuxia gets dry and has higher friction between the pieces (not internals), the cubicle version is really smooth and buttery.

I kept the weipo M and have done a thousand solves on it. It's FAST - I don't know how they got a weipo this fast. It got better after breaking in. I don't think its particularly prone to lockups but with the heavy magnets you turn a little heavier and it adds to the speed of the puzzle.

I don't know which one is better, they're both great - weipo turns heavier in general so it depends on preferences, both perform really well.

I'm pretty consistently sub 5.5 and almost always sub 6 so faster solvers may have other opinions.

I'm going back and dropping prices on some puzzles now including the labs 2x2s and some others! I also put some compound V into the Aosu GTS M 4x4 and broke it in and I like the middle layers a lot more, dropping the price on that since the v2 is out.

I am willing to trade two cubes for the Volt SQ-1.
A sudoku cube (stickers are in fair condition )and a white pyraminx (lock-ups aren't common if you go slow so it is a good beginner pyraminx, I can't trace where it came from unfortunately. An estimated value would be at about 10-15 dollars for both. PM me if you are interested.