• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fridriichh MetHod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Im 11 years old. I Learned how to solve a rubic cub yesterday. I mastered it and am doing 4 min solves. Should I learn Fridrick? I Ordered a Rubic revolution yesterday, because it might improve my times. Is that true? I also ordered a pillowed 6x6, beacuse it look cool. I sighned up for a WCA competition yesterday too. Is that too early? Here is a video of me using beginners method, should I learn fridrich? :confused::confused::confused:
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBFWcZZPbo
:confused:How do I embeed videos???

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's spelled Fridrich. A Rubik's Revolution is a electronic toy that CANNOT help your solves.

P.S.
You haven't mastered the Rubik's Cube.

Last edited:

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
2867253326_792146d6e7.jpg

This is possibly a troll guys. d:

Last edited:
It's spelled Fridrich. A Rubik's Revolution is a electronic toy that CANNOT help your solves.

P.S.
You haven't mastered the Rubik's Cube.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:OHHHH
It's electronic. I thought it will make me go faster peoples there's no centers. So the pices don't need lubing because there sliding up agains nothing. Sorry :eek:

janelle

WCA
2010TINJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rubik*
Fridrich*
You might want to spell these right. ;)

On topic-
I personally don't think you should learn Fridrich yet. You should get use to that method more. I didn't start learning til I was around 1min. Just keep practicing. You don't need to rush. It'll help you later on, especially learning F2L if you're familar with the cube more.
Rubik's Revolution will not help your time. I personally think it's a stupid toy. I never play with it anymore. You can't move if like a real cube, all you do is push buttons. You should have just gotten a DIY imo.
Well it's never too soon to go to a competition. You probably won't win, but you'll be able to meet other cubers and it might motivate you more. I wish I could go to one. *sigh* Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.