• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Finally a good clock !?

Hi!
I've recently started shopping on CubingOutLoud, and I realized they sold a custom modded clock by the top Canadian clocker Lucas Nieuwland. Do you think this is the best clock ? What are your thoughts on this ? Does anyone own this ?

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hi!
I've recently started shopping on CubingOutLoud, and I realized they sold a custom modded clock by the top Canadian clocker Lucas Nieuwland. Do you think this is the best clock ? What are your thoughts on this ? Does anyone own this ?

Alright, let’s get real. That clock is the same kind of clock I have. Only difference is, I magnetized and set up mine myself (I average 7.8 seconds on clock, if that matters to you). I personally would not purchase this. I am glad that Cubing Out Loud is producing these, but they are nothing new unfortunately. What is new is the Cubicle Anstrom Temporus (i think) clock. IT is fully custom made, with flush mounted magnets inside the plastic so they never fall off, much better mechanics, and little flat bits so that the clock doesn’t roll. It’s not out yet, but it should be within the next few weeks. You can learn more on their insta page, and also Chris Tran’s YT channel.

WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi!

I used to have a business selling this exact kind of clock (magnetic set up lingao), I've kinda stopped that now. anyway it is pretty good and got me down to a low 5/high 4 average. It is pretty much the only way to get a good clock at the moment (either setting one up yourself or buying one). However the cubicle.com is going to be producing a magnetic lingao, but with an improved outer case, and magnet positioning, which will probably become the new best clock.

C

Cubinwitdapizza

I used to have a business selling this exact kind of clock (magnetic set up lingao), I've kinda stopped that now. anyway it is pretty good and got me down to a low 5/high 4 average. It is pretty much the only way to get a good clock at the moment (either setting one up yourself or buying one). However the cubicle.com is going to be producing a magnetic lingao, but with an improved outer case, and magnet positioning, which will probably become the new best clock.
They aren’t taking the lingao they are completely making their own. It will be their first self produced puzzle.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
But it’s not a lingao
as I understand it