• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favorite PLL Algs

Waffles

E Perm: x' L' U L D' L' U' L D L' U' L D' L' U L D
Lefty or just prefer Lefty algs?

Despite preferring my left hand for algorithms, I use lots of righty algs as well, so here’s a list for references, in order of best to worst for me

Lefty:
Aa perm
Ab perm
Ja perm
Z perm
E perm
T perm
Gd perm
Nb perm

Righty:
Ub perm
Ua perm
Jb perm
H perm
Y perm
Rb perm
Ra perm
Gb perm
Gc perm
Ga perm
V perm
F perm
Na perm

Most of my algorithms are standard (I assume), but most of my executions differ slightly from other people’s

Edit: nice bump

Gc for life
I started using wide u Gc Perm, it's faster than other Gc Perms but
1. It's tps isn't too good aand the reason why it is fast is because it has 12 moves
2. It's probably my slowest PLL still. I'll have to drill it and get it better than other PLLs.

My favorites in order:
1)Us
2)H
3)T, As
4)Y, Gc
5)rest of the Gs
6)F
7)Rs
8)V
9)Ns
10)E

If you're wondering as to why Gc is ranked so high, It's because it's my fastest G perm and it's really, really, really fast(1.2-1.3 for me compared to 1.5-1.6 for the other Gs)
I think he meant favourite as in best execution and not time.
I was just wonder what are people's personal favorite PLL Alg is meaning which one do you find the most fun.

Mine is a Z perm: R' U' R2 U R U R' U' R U R U' R U' R' U2
Just because of how nicely it flows.
(This is my first post by the way, I have no idea if I'm doing this right XD)