• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2014 - Roskilde, Denmark - August 8-10th, 2014

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
Lucas Wesche and I thought about doing a "Guildblind challenge", which basically means solving the Guildford challenge events completely blindfolded.

Neither of us has received a PM yet. Despite some feedback by Rob Yau and Ollie, is there really no one interested in joining? If so, we'll probably reject the idea...

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
1) yes. But i haven't seen any numbers
2) 737 from malmö airport-> Copenhagen Central station: ~15 eur
Train from Copenhagen Central station -> Roskilde station: ~9 eur (if buying a 2 zone klippekort and stamping 4 times each way. obviously you can save more If you are more people)

That sums up to like 25 eur.

Zoé

1. Yes, but as far as I know they are not fixed yet.

2. The cheapest option is to take the bus (line 737) from malmö airport directly to København H (Copenhagen main station)
But this bus doesn't run very often, so you might need to take a bus to Malmö train station (flygbussarna) and from there take a train to København H (you can buy that ticket at the train station, price should be around 105 SEK).

From København H, you can take a train to Roskilde train station. Price for a single ticket is 96DKK for 8 zones, so if you do the round trip it might be cheaper to buy a klippekort of 2 zones and klip it 4 times to get the 8 zones needed (which would allow you to travel there and back for 150DKK + 2 extra klips left). To understand better how the system works, you can read the travel page on the euro website. I know it's a bit long, but it explains how the travel system works pretty well.

Hypocrism

WCA
2009ADLA01
1) yes. But i haven't seen any numbers
2) 737 from malmö airport-> Copenhagen Central station: ~15 eur
Train from Copenhagen Central station -> Roskilde station: ~9 eur (if buying a 2 zone klippekort and stamping 4 times each way. obviously you can save more If you are more people)

That sums up to like 25 eur.

Can you use EUR in denmark?

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How much Krone will I need staying from Thursday night to Monday morning for food/bus tickets?
From what I remember, Danish prices are fairly similar to the UK. Refreshments may be slightly more expensive, and transport maybe a bit cheaper.

Live streaming ?
Hopefully yes. It seems possible. Some people are discussing the details.