• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2010

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some results from the 'side event' finals:
Magic was won by Korneliusz Tombarkiewicz with 0.89 average IIRC. Oscar was second with 0.96
Sq-1 was Piotr of course, but the times weren't anything special (by his standards!). Mats 2nd
Clock won by Maarten 8.4x avg with me second :) 8.9x avg
Pyraminx Odder with high 4 avg then Bruno second
Sorry if I repeated anything already posted!

Lucas Garron

WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bruno B. (bereczki?!) 2.65 pyraminx single WR.
Maarten 7.88 ER clock avg and 6.63 sgl (also ER)
Yeah, that was awesome. We had fun talking on stage; I failed and he, well... :D

Did you know...
... we talked about the possibility of judges not checking the back of the clock, then coming back to DNF you, and then it happened to me on my first solve?

SimonWestlund

WCA
2008WEST02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What was your minx average, and what is happening for you and the other swedes in 3x3x3 etc?
In the finals I did a 1:03.xx avg :D which is 3rd place in the world :)

I was the best swedish person in 3x3 for the first round with 12.42 :( Oskar had 12.89, Joar 13.xx, Gunnar 13.xx and Daniel 14.99. Those were the five swedes to get to the semifinals.