• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Edouard Chambon 9.90 at Lyon Open 2007

KConny

WCA
2007LUND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello folks.
This is my first post here. So how about starting with giving intead of taking like a normal firstposter would do. :p

Worlds fastest official time ever caught on tape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

WCA
2007MOSE02
I would still call it a lucky solve, not only did he get the 1/27 chance of the corners skipped, but he had the case where you insert with R' F R F', and I doubt that he would have inserted it differently if he had any other edge orientation case (other than all edges oriented).

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The thing is, he went out of his way to do something different. To me that means that he "worked" for it, I say "worked" because he was hoping for a skip, and he got it. But the doing R' F R F', rather than U R U R', is worth calling it non-lucky.

H

hdskull

it's kinda easy to see if u get a skip or not if you cubed long enough. with i cube with one hand i see OLL skips more often, maybe it's cuz i tried seeing how the cube look like when i reverse edge-control.