• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

EDIT: Not Available! WTS: Just about new Guanlong Square-1!

FireCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

I want to sell this Square-1. I haven't really used it at all, maybe a few solves. I believe it is Guanlong. It is in great condition and comes with everything in pictures. 1x Cube, 1x box, and 1x manual.

Since it is almost new, I would like $5.50 $5.00 plus shipping (which will be about $3.00). I only take PayPal F&F or cash mailed to me. I also might take and offer!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!DSCN8781.jpgDSCN8779.jpg

DSCN8774.jpg
DSCN8778.jpg
DSCN8776.jpg

Last edited:

Thom S.

don't sell cubes that are non-usable and crappy to other cubers. If you don't want others to do this on you, don't do this on others.

He's selling a mint Condition Guanlong. It's not like this is a MF8 that's been lubed with WD40. There's nothing wrong with the puzzle itself. That commend would have made more sense if you sent it to Yj tgemself

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
don't sell cubes that are non-usable and crappy to other cubers. If you don't want others to do this on you, don't do this on others.
Yeah as @Thom S. said he (@FireCuber) is just fine selling the SQ1 and any cube for that matter. If he were not allowed to sell it then a lot of people would not be allowed to sell since some of the cubes that are for sale are not the best quality, older and not great at turning etc. As long as the seller is not ripping someone off and is just trying to sell something legit and that he/she no longer using then he/she is just fine doing that and if someone thinks that they should not sell something, then you do not have to buy it;)