• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dutch Nationals 2009 live result link

guusrs

WCA
1982RAZO01
Hi Dutchies

Erik, congratz with your magnificant 26 moves for FMC.
And Rama back on track with 18 seconds average OH.
Sorry I didn't make it to Zwolle
Anyone has the fmc-scramble for me?

Guus

hr.mohr

WCA
2007CHRI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The results for the qualifications 3x3x3 aren't complete, i only see three results. Is this still in progress or will the rest of the competitors have to show their skills tomorrow?

The 333 is scheduled for tomorrow. I guess the 3 people who competed today are people who won't be able to attend the competition tomorroz.

So what exactly is the point of this regulation?

9l) All competitors must compete in each round during the same time frame.

9r) A qualification round is a round of an event held before the first round of the event.

Both rules apply here and only guessing that 3 people were allowed to compete before time are wrong.

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
The results for the qualifications 3x3x3 aren't complete, i only see three results. Is this still in progress or will the rest of the competitors have to show their skills tomorrow?

The 333 is scheduled for tomorrow. I guess the 3 people who competed today are people who won't be able to attend the competition tomorroz.

So what exactly is the point of this regulation?

9l) All competitors must compete in each round during the same time frame.

9r) A qualification round is a round of an event held before the first round of the event.

Both rules apply here and only guessing that 3 people were allowed to compete before time are wrong.

Read the rest of 9r. I can't see where the time-limits for the qualification round are (of course, I can't read Dutch). But if this is a qualification round, then I would expect Erik Akkersdijk wouldn't compete in it. If anyone is pre-qualified, he is.

hr.mohr

WCA
2007CHRI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Read the rest of 9r. I can't see where the time-limits for the qualification round are (of course, I can't read Dutch). But if this is a qualification round, then I would expect Erik Akkersdijk wouldn't compete in it. If anyone is pre-qualified, he is.

You're right, i missed that. Perhaps they just held an improvised qualification round, but I don't know if the results would be official.

Rudinie

I don't wanna be a pain in the *&^ss but doesn't "live" mean something like instant, as it happens, right away? ;-)

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wonderful competition! :D
So many highlights!
First: 3x3, wonderful average of 5, 8.33 was non-lucky! As well as the other 9. Too bad about the 11.00 it had a G-perm which was at least 2.50 seconds. Otherwise it would've been sub-10 avg, but whatever.
OH was good too, 15 was non-lucky too, it'll be on Youtube soon because Maria videotaped it :) I started J perm at 10.low apparently.... should've been WR.
At 4x4 I almost had sub-40 with PLL parity but I decided to POP in the 2nd last move ^^
5x5 was not good but at least a good single time :)
magic was rubbish too, but out of nowhere boom 0.88 :)
6x6 was a good steady all-under-3 average
FMC: yay yay yay, premove on inverse scramble, build some nice blocks together and BAM in 11 moves (incl pre-move) for F2L without one pair which was already paired then. So I couldn't find anything nice with this and solved all edges with 1 move cancellation with the last move of the 11, skipped some moves with that same algorithm at the start of the first 3 cycle (it was a 5 cycle for corners after I solved edges) and then the last 3 corners skipped at the end with the premove. Could've been sub-25 maybe if I put the 2 commutators in the middle of the solution (especially the last one).
Solution will follow later if I'm at home again. :)

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Anyone has the fmc-scramble for me?
Here it is: R U2 B2 F U F' L2 F' R2 D2 F L D' R' D U' R U
I found a nice solution in 34 moves after ~30 minutes, and an improvement to 33 less than 10 minutes before the time limit. I think it can still be improved but Erik's 26 would have been very difficult to beat anyway.

Ton

WCA
2003DENN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't wanna be a pain in the *&^ss but doesn't "live" mean something like instant, as it happens, right away? ;-)

+1

On 11 nov speedcubing.com was moved to a new server, somehow the access rights where changes on in the night from 14th/15th by the provider. Which resulted that I could not access the admin page which I need to download

Btw it was a test, but the change to the new provider -it was taken over by an other company- had some unwanted side affects where we are still must recover access and some files.

btw I had a UMTS connection (my prive phone) so I reconnected all the time else it would become very expensive .

Last edited:

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
As i said before, amazing job, Erik! :)

8.33 was non-lucky! As well as the other 9.

15 was non-lucky too, it'll be on Youtube soon because Maria videotaped it :)

Don't tell me, the 3x3 solves weren't taped. :S

I'm afraid they weren't though :( the average had 3 bad G perms :(
Atm I have a class so I can't put down my FMC yet.

@Ton, I assume the WCA ID's from Nora and Jacqueline will be updated respectively created? Somehow all of results and times pages are not visible atm :S

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait, so you mean you did tape some solves of the first round? I was only talking about my 3x3 solves of the first round in my previous post. But I guess I'll find out tonight ;)

Just to emphasize: 8.33 is non-lucky WR :D (lol I'm so happy with it, J perm (L) )

Last edited: