• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dumb Cubing Challenges.

brododragon

I would actually say impossible for a human but okay then
Wouldn't it be simpler than CFOP SpeedBLD because less moves mean less piece tracking? I do see commutators being a bit of a headache, though. If 70 MBLD is possible, though, so is this.
Solve a cube but the number of half turns that you make on the face that you choose is determined by the roll of a d6.
That's actually impossible because not everything can be solved with half moves. Did you mean quarter?

Wouldn't it be simpler than CFOP SpeedBLD because less moves mean less piece tracking? I do see commutators being a bit of a headache, though. If 70 MBLD is possible, though, so is this.

That's actually impossible because not everything can be solved with half moves. Did you mean quarter?
blockbuilding is really hard to track tbh, and because Heise is very intuitive, it will be very hard to figure out things like solving 5 edges + 2 corners which is insane and EO which is super duper uber mega hard while tracking or exec ig, CFOP is *very* straight forward, just make a cross, no blockbuilding or EO, finish F2L, not so easy but doable, track LL pieces and predict the LL cases.

semiprime799

Yeah I messed up there...

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, can we make a rule?
You only get to say a challenge if you actually did the challenge.
I am saying this because this thread could get confusing.
The most recent one was to dip two fingers in ketchup, then solve a 3x3, and show where the ketchup went on the cube.
If you agree to this, like this post, if you don't, react to this post with meh.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Welp this thread died, cuz of me
Whatever, next person solve a cube using only your index fingers
(Table abuse allowed (obviously))
1:9.82 that's actually really fun!

Next: Solve a 3x3 with 2 separate 3x3's. you can turn the other two half way if you want to assist in turning the main cube. (But I found a way to turn it somewhat easily with out doing that). This one is not fun.

Last edited: